First step : Download Mozilla Firefox from >>> here <<<
Second Step : Download and instal Leethax extension
And next enjoy your favorite games :D
This Firefox extension allows you to cheat in certain games. It works by redirecting certain web requests to this server.
- If "nothing happens" when you try to install the extension, look for the yellow bar at the top of the page.
- Don't forget to restart Firefox after installing the extension.
- Check the FAQ for any other problems.
- To uninstall the extension (same as with any other Firefox extension), go to Tools → Add-ons.
Something doesn't work?
- Carefully read the respective game's page, and "Notes" section on the Extension page. Your answer may be there already.
- Make sure you're using the latest version of the extension. Check the changelog section to see when it was last updated.
- Make sure you're using the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
- The extension might not work if you're behind a firewall which blocks certain ports (8002 in this case). This is common for school/university/corporate networks. If your game doesn't load at all after you install the extension, this is often cause.
- If the extension doesn't work (has no effect) no matter what, another extension or a Firefox setting might be causing the problem. Try installing the extension in a new Firefox profile.
- If you get errors or other problems with the game, first check if they are gone after disabling the extension. If the problem persists after uninstalling the extension, then it's not the extension's fault.
- Try clearing Firefox's cache.